kafka-users mailing list archives

From navneet sharma <navneetsharma0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer exception
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 06:13:27 GMT
Hi Jun,

Just to make sure that i have updated code, i updated source code just now
from this location:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/trunk

but i am not seeing  kafka.examples.Consumer with MessageAndMetadata
implementation.
Any help will be appreciated. Meanwhile, I will try something on my own.

Thanks,
Navneet Sharma