kafka-users mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION] KAFKA 0.7.1 RELEASE
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:26:11 GMT
Hey folks, I wanted to get the Kafka  0.7.1 Release going but first wanted
to discuss when to branch the trunk.

1) Are there any tickets being worked on that we want in 0.7.1?

2) Are there any tickets not being worked on that we really really want in
0.7.1?

If #1 exists perhaps we can come up with a day (lets say this Wednesday
June 13th) and if it is in the trunk by then great and then I branch the
0.7.1 release.

If #2 exists perhaps right after we branch 0.7.1 then whenever those
tickets are done we commit them to trunk and then maybe do a 0.7.2 release
not long after?

Today I am going to go through the trunk again and also all of the JIRA
tickets too.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc