kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jay Kreps <jay.kr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [kafka-users] how to make Transaction get with the consumer High-level API
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:22:22 GMT
Jun, I think what he is saying is he wants to keep the offset in the
database so he can commit the data and offset transactionally.

Tao, in the 0.7 release the offset is not exposed in the high-level API.
However in 0.7.1 which is currently in RC we do expose this. My
recommendation would be to give that a try.

-Jay