kafka-users mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.7.1 Release Notes Link
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:17:41 GMT
The first one redirects through the mirrors, the second to the origin of
those mirrors.

we should be consistent, yup (my bad since I updated both of these).

I see no reason to have the release notes through the mirrors we should
update 0.7.1 to match 0.7.0

will open a ticket and patch it

thanks Murtaza

--