kafka-users mailing list archives

From Riju Kallivalappil <riju.kallivalap...@corp.247customer.com>
Subject Re: RAID software
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 17:10:32 GMT
Thanks for your reply Jun. I was asking about the RAID software not the
RAID level. I am debating whether we should use the md thing [1] that comes
with Linux or  something like SF Basic [2].

Thanks,
Riju

[1] https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RAID_setup
[2] http://www.symantec.com/storage-foundation-basic