kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Fredrik Emilsson" <Fredrik.Emils...@mblox.com>
Subject Partition problems
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 11:55:29 GMT
Hello,

  I'm trying to send messages to a topic with many partitions but only
partition 0 is created and contains a kafka-file. There is no error when
adding the messages. I'm using kafka 0.7.0 and running a default Kafka
server.

  Anyone that have any idea what's the problem? I includes my simple
message generator and the configuration.

  Regards,

    Fredrik

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential
and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination,
copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of
the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.