kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding C++ Consumer in Kafka
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:35:41 GMT
The high level consumer currently is heavy since it interacts with ZK. So
there is no high level consumer implemented in non-java yet. We have a
console consumer that can pipe consumed messages in text to other
processes. It could be used for some of the non-java applications. There
may be some non-java implementation of our our lower level api
SimpleConsumer. However, one has to deal with the distributed aspect one's
self.

Thanks,

Jun

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:09 AM, Suyambulingam R M <lingam.suyambu@gmail.com