kafka-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Pomel <...@datadoghq.com>
Subject Re: Producer questions and more
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 22:23:25 GMT
> 7. There hasn't really been much a discussion on Logo, though we definitely
> need one. I offered to act as "personal programming slave" to any of the
> LinkedIn designers if they would make us a nice logo. If that approach
> fails maybe we should just do 99 designs?

We're happy to propose one - in fact, we need logos as icons for the data
sources we support, and since we rely heavily on Kafka internally, we'll
add public support for it in our product soon.  And that's the least we can
do, since Kafka has worked beautifully for us.

If that's appealing, I can get our designer started - he can then propose
and tweak until the core team's happy. Jay - shall I, or do you already
have someone at Linkedin on it?

Cheers,
Olivier @ Datadog