kafka-users mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka's archives on search-hadoop.com (and new Kafka website?)
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:56:55 GMT
Hi,

Some time ago people on this list asked if we could add Kafka to
search-hadoop.com and we just did that yesterday.

You can see Kafka and all other projects there if you go to
http://search-hadoop.com/
Kafka-only stream is at http://search-hadoop.com/Kafka

I say Jay emailed about the new web site - you may want to expose the
search box to this archive like some other Apache projects have done
(Lucene, Solr, HBase, Zookeeper, Hadoop....) or at least mention it on
appropriate pages on the Wiki so Kafka users can search the archives.

If you have any questions, feel free to ping @sematext or me directly or on
Twitter or...

Enjoy!

Otis