kafka-users mailing list archives

From Chris Curtin <curtin.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:31:09 GMT
Hi Jun,

I've been thinking for a while about how to contribute to the project and
thought that working on some documentation for the website might be a good
way. Do you have an outline of what you'd like the site to look like that I
(AND OTHERS hint, hint) could pick a topic, write the article and submit
for you guys to review?

Thanks,

Chris