kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankitm.j...@impetus.co.in>
Subject C++ Kafka producer library for windows
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 15:38:47 GMT
Hi All,

I need to write a C++ based Kafka producer in Windows for producing data in Kafka.

I came across some C++ library (https://github.com/quipo/kafka-cpp) in the Kafka's website
but I need to know whether it will run on windows or not.

Also I want to know if yes, then does it allow to connect to Kafka using Zookeeper or directly?

If possible please suggest some C++ libraries for writing Kafka producer that would run fine
on Windows.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Regards,
Ankit Jain