kafka-users mailing list archives

From S Ahmed <sahmed1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: macbook air and kafka
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 12:56:28 GMT
I have a 1st gen i7 wit 8GB ram, and mine takes 77 seconds:

>clean
>++2.9.2 package

info] Packaging
/Users/abc/dev/sources/scala/kafka_test/contrib/hadoop-consumer/target/hadoop-consumer-0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar
[info] Done packaging.
[info] Done packaging.
[info] Packaging
/Users/snad/dev/sources/scala/kafka_test/perf/target/scala-2.9.2/kafka-perf_2.9.2-0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar
[info] Done packaging.
[success] Total time: 77 s, completed Jun 4, 2013 8:54:51 AM