kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Nandigam, Sujitha" <snandi...@verisign.com>
Subject Zookeeper vs statics list of brokers
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 17:43:15 GMT

Hi ,

When I tried to use Zookeeper based broker discovery in 0.7 ,it still asking for broker.list
property. But in quickstart page only zk.connect property is shown as needed.

Could you please tell me what is mandatory for zookeeper based broker discovery?

Thanks,

Sujitha

"This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted
as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message
immediately."