kafka-users mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: control over artifact and version when packaging and deploying to maven local repo
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 15:10:54 GMT
./sbt "++2.10.0 publish-local"

Assuming 2.10.0 is the Scala version you want.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly
 Twitter: @allthingshadoop

On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Rob Withers <reefedjib@gmail.com> wrote:

> good morning,
>
> I have built a scala 2.10 version off of 0.8 and applied a patch of my own.  When I go
to sbt package, it specifies a version.  How can I control these values (kafka_2.10-0.8.0-beta1)?

> [info] Packaging /Users/reefedjib/Desktop/rob/comp/newwork/kafka/core/target/scala-2.10/kafka_2.10-0.8.0-beta1.jar
>
> also, is there a way I can setup the build to deploy to my local maven repo, with my
artifactId and version, with a single command?