kafka-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Headrick <andrew.headr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ganglia Metrics Reporter
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 01:05:47 GMT
FYI..

We wrote a library that is essentially the exact same thing as metrics. The
only reason we didn't use metrics was because it didn't exist yet. There is
a graphite reporter which could be purposed for metrics.

https://github.com/ticketfly/pillage
https://github.com/Ticketfly/pillage/blob/master/pillage-core/src/main/java/com/ticketfly/pillage/GraphiteStatsReporter.java

-Andrew