kafka-users mailing list archives

From Yavar Husain <yavarhus...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending Data from more than one producer
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 09:55:16 GMT
How can I make multiple producers to write data? I have written a producer
that produces some data for 15 seconds on a single machine setup. Now when
I run another instance of same producer it says the port is in use (which
is natural as I think the first producer is sending data using TCP). So it
is a blocking call for me. How can I start and send data from multiple
producers at the same time. Note that it is a vanilla setup with 1 broker
on a single machine. I don't need any synchronization and I can send data
in random from both the producers.