kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Ngu, Bob" <bob....@intel.com>
Subject Re: compiling with 2.10
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:48:05 GMT
Thanks, Kane I had the same problem with assembly-package-dependency and
this fixes it.

Jun, will scalaVersion be changed to 2.10.x? Currently it¹s set to 2.8.0
and crossScalaVersions includes 2.10.1 but I believe that¹s to publish to
local ivy repo but I publish to local maven repo and I need to set
scalaVersion 2.10.2. Thoughts?

Bob