kafka-users mailing list archives

From David DeMaagd <ddema...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get the offset of a consumer of a topic?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:49:57 GMT
You can use either the MaxLag MBean (0.8):

http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#monitoring

Or the ConsumerOffsetChecker (0.7 or 0.8, can't seem to find a doc
reference for it):

./kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker ...

--
Dave DeMaagd | S'aite Reliability Engineering, Y'all
ddemaagd@linkedin.com | 818 262 7958

(slouie.at.work@gmail.com - Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 12:40:59PM -0800)