kafka-users mailing list archives

From Drew Goya <d...@gradientx.com>
Subject Re: upgrade from beta1 to 0.81
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 05:36:13 GMT
We migrated from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1 last week.  We have a 15 broker cluster so
it took a while to roll through them one by one.  Once I finished I was
finally able to complete a partition reassignment.  I also had to do some
manual cleanup, but Neha says it will be fixed soon:

Until then, if you have done any partition reassignment you will have to
watch your brokers as they come up.  They may fail and you will have to go
delete the empty partition directories.