kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jason Rosenberg <...@squareup.com>
Subject Re: kafka_2.8.0/0.8.0 pom seems invalid
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 03:20:35 GMT
Here's the jira:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1163

"I was honestly not aware folks still used 2.8.0 and there have been talks
about discontinuing that."

Heh, that sounds amazing, considering that's the binary release version
you've put up for download :)

I am using that too for both client/server (for no particular reason,
everything I use with kafka (brokers, consumers, producers) are embedded in
java apps, so I have less scala dependencies anyway, maybe I should
upgrade?).

Anyway, it seems this pom issue ought to be solvable, no?

Jason