kafka-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Keylis <vkeylis2...@gmail.com>
Subject How to force producer and high level consumer to use different Ethernet cards on the kafka broker node
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:15:06 GMT
Hi. We have kafka setup on server that has two Ethernet cards. Each
Ethernet port has its own ip address. We would like to separate traffic and
setup producers to communicate through one card and consumers that use high
level client through the other card. Would you advise if that configuration
possible? How to configure both producer and consumer that uses kafka high
level client to use different ip addresses to access same kafka node?

Thanks so much in advance,
Vadim