kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arjun <ar...@socialtwist.com>
Subject Delay in fetching messages - High level consumer -Kafka 0.8
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:15:15 GMT
Hi,

I am using kafka 0.8. I have 3 brokers on three systems and 3 zookeepers
running.
I am using the high level consumer which is in examples folder of kafka.
I am able to push the messages into the queue, but retriving the
messages is taking some time. Is there any way i can tune this.

I get this info in the kafka console, does the consumer slowness because
of this??
Reconnect due to socket error: null

The producer is pushing the messages as i can see that using Consumer
offset checker tool.I can also see there is a lag in the consumer
messages in this.

Thanks
Arjun Narasimha Kota