kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hema Bhatia <Hema.Bha...@apollo.edu>
Subject how to find start offset of messages stored at kafka broker
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:09:12 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to get the start offset of messages present at current point in kafka broker,
given the topic and partition. I am using high-level consumer, and I want to replay messages
from a given offset. I am using replication factor 1 and single partition, and I am using
high level consumer api.

Thanks,
Hema

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender and remove it from your system.