kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ameya Bhagat <ameya.bha...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka High Level Consumer Connector shuts down after 10 seconds
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 22:44:47 GMT
I am using a high level consumer as described at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Consumer+Group+Example

I am noticing that my consumer does not run forever and ends after some
time (< 15s). At the zookeeper side, I see the following:

INFO Processed session termination for sessionid: 0x144a4854325004d
(org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)
INFO Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:59899 which had
sessionid 0x144a4854325004d (org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn)

I am using default configurations. How do I make my consumer listen forever?

Thanks
Ameya