kafka-users mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka and authentication
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 02:06:03 GMT
Hi Vijay,

The document you pointed out has our initial thoughts on Kafka security.
This work is still in design and discussion phase, no code has been written
as such and we hope to pick it up in a couple months. However, if you have
thoughts on how it should work and/or would like to contribute patches, we
would be happy to collaborate with you.

Thanks,
Neha

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Vijay Ramachandran <vramachandran@apple.com