kafka-users mailing list archives

From Joel Koshy <jjkosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log Retention in Kafka
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:53:46 GMT
Which version of Kafka are you using?

You can read up on the configuration options here:
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#configuration

You can specify time-based retention using log.retention.minutes which
will apply to all topics. You can override that on per-topic basis -
see further down in the above page under "topic-level configuration"