kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arjun <ar...@socialtwist.com>
Subject Re: consumer not consuming messages
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 03:13:31 GMT
This just dosent happen only when the topic is newly created, happens
even if topic has lot of messgaes, but all messages are consumed by the
consumer. Now if you add just one message, consumer will not fetch, if
at that scenario we add more than 10 messages things work fine. (10 is
just a arbitary number)

Thanks
Arjun Narasimha Kota