kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arjun <ar...@socialtwist.com>
Subject Re: doubt regarding consumer rebalance exception.
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:43:01 GMT
On the same lines when will the owner column of the result produced by
Consumer offset checker will be none?

and what will it signify? does it say that particualr partition is up
for grab but no one has taken it? why will this happen?

I know i may be asking some silly questions but can some one please help
me out here.

Thanks
Arjun Narasimha Kota