kafka-users mailing list archives

From Kashyap Mhaisekar <kashya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leader: -1 on Kafka
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:36:52 GMT
Yes.
I have 3 kafka brokers and I have created one topic with 1 partition and 1
replication (default options). All params are default. I was testing it
with heavy load and had a storm reading from this and suddenly the messages
stop. kafka's list topics script files then show the leader as -1.

I got the same error even with 2 partitions and default replication.

Regards,
Kashyap