kafka-users mailing list archives

From Manoj Khangaonkar <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get off the ground following the "quick start" section
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:09:49 GMT
Hi

I was able to get the quickstart instructions working recently but I used
the

(1)  binary download
(2) I did not use the zookeeper packaged with Kafka. I installed zookeeper
using a download from the zookeeper projects.

( I did get a lot of exceptions with the packaged zookeeper)

regards

--
http://khangaonkar.blogspot.com/