kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The easiest way to fetch the topic metadata in my java app
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 14:47:20 GMT
When you say "topic size", do you mean # of topics? If so, you can send
TopicMetadataRequest to any broker. See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/0.8.0+SimpleConsumer+Examplefor
details. In particular, if the topic list in the request is empty, you
get all topics.

Thanks,

Jun

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 4:49 AM, Krzysztof Ociepa <ociepa.krzysztof@gmail.com