kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commitOffsets by partition 0.8-beta
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:37:24 GMT
We don't have the ability to commit offset at the partition level now. This
feature probably won't be available until we are done with the consumer
rewrite, which is 3-4 months away.

If you want to do sth now and don't want to use SimpleConsumer, another
hacky way is to turn off auto offset commit and write the offset to ZK in
the right path yourself in the app.

Thanks,

Jun

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Seshadri, Balaji <Balaji.Seshadri@dish.com