kafka-users mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka API docs
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 03:51:32 GMT
Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the feedback. We agree that javadocs are a must. As Jun
mentioned, we are working on adding extensive javadocs to our new clients.
The new producer javadoc, once released in 0.8.2, will look like
http://empathybox.com/kafka-javadoc/
The new consumer javadoc, once released in 0.9, will look like
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.9-consumer-javadoc/doc/

Hope that is useful!

Thanks,
Neha