kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ranjith Venkatesan <ranjit...@zohocorp.com>
Subject Producer not producing msgs
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 11:15:02 GMT
Hi all,

      We are using kafka - 0.8 in our production setup. We have 2 kafka servers and 2 zookeepers.
There seem to be some sort of network problem in our DC. As a result of this, connection refused
exception in replica which was thrown , is shown here. Our producer didnt throw any exception.
its log is normal as shown here. But our consumers couldnt consume from kafka.

When i restart kafka servers, it worked correctly. Is there any approach to overcome this
in future ???

Any help in resolving this issue will be appreaciated.

PS : Our producers having configuration  "request.required.acks=1"