kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Frino, Ashley" <afr...@teksystems.com>
Subject Kafka 1+ year Opportunity
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 13:52:00 GMT
Hello,

I hope all is well . I am reaching out to you in regards to a Kafka Opportunity we currently
have open. I wanted to reach out to introduce myself and to see if you or anyone you may know
would be interested in a 1 year+ contract opportunity. My client is going to be implementing
Kafka into their Hadoop and Netezza environment and are looking for someone who can be the
SME for the implementation of Kafka. Our client corporation is one of the nation's leading
media and entertainment companies.  Its assets include cable television operations that provide
industry leading services to more than 3 million New York area households.  I would be very
interested in speaking with you in more detail about your current work situation. If you are
not interested but might know someone who is please feel free to forward my contact information.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards, Ashley

Ashley Frino | Sr. Applications Recruiter
T 631.760.3116 | F 631.760.3190 | Afrino@TEKsystems.com
290 Broadhollow Road, Suite 310 E, Melville, NY 11747

[cid:image003.gif@01CF7A5A.4F5C7B60]<http://www.teksystems.com/>

TEKsystems is recognized as a top workplace. Learn why.<http://www.teksystems.com/about-us/awards>

[cid:image004.gif@01CF7A5A.4F5C7B60]

The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of someone within the IT
and/or Telecom industry who is looking for work, or who is hiring, TEKsystems can be of assistance.
 Please feel free to pass on our contact information.  Thank you!

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that
we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.