kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Michael G. Noll" <michael+ka...@michael-noll.com>
Subject kafka-storm-starter released: code examples that integrate Kafka 0.8 and Storm 0.9
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 15:02:24 GMT
Hi everyone,

to sweeten the upcoming long weekend I have released code examples that
show how to integrate Kafka 0.8+ with Storm 0.9+, while using Apache
Avro as the data serialization format.

https://github.com/miguno/kafka-storm-starter

Since the integration of the latest Kafka and Storm versions have been
a popular topic on the mailing lists (read: many questions/threads) I
hope that this will help a little to not only drive the adoption but
also with minimizing the frustration when getting started. ;-)

Feel free to add a link to the Kafka wiki if there is community
interest.

Enjoy!
Michael

(This message was cross-posted to the storm-user mailing list.)