kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arjun <ar...@socialtwist.com>
Subject Re: Mbean "kafka.server":type="BrokerTopicMetrics",name="AllTopicsMessagesInPerSec" returning 0 always
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 08:05:18 GMT
Hi,

I just checked the list topic. There is data in the kafka logs directory.
My set up as said has 3 brokers, with replication factor 2.
One thing i see in the output of the list topic is, no partition has
this node as a leader. Is this the reason for bean not showing up anything?

Thanks
Arjun Narasimha kota