kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: command line clients and request balancing.
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 00:02:51 GMT
Hi Edward,

What is the current version you are using? Starting in 0.8.1 the default
partitioner of the producer would no longer be round-robin at a per-message
level but would stick to one partition for a period (the metadata refresh
period, which is 10 min by default) and then round-robin to another
partition in the next period.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang