kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hemath Kumar <hksrckmur...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: empty.head
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 07:46:03 GMT
Every time when i reboot my machine kafka is not working. when i check the
consumeroffset tool i am getting this error.  I am new to this i could not
figure out what could be the issues.

I am saving the logs in /data/zk and /data/kafka. And its running on single
node. Would appriciate if any one could help me in this regard.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
empty.head
    at scala.collection.immutable.Vector.head(Vector.scala:192)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$.kafka$tools$ConsumerOffsetChecker$$processPartition(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:72)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$$anonfun$kafka$tools$ConsumerOffsetChecker$$processTopic$1.apply$mcVI$sp(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:89)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$$anonfun$kafka$tools$ConsumerOffsetChecker$$processTopic$1.apply(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:89)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$$anonfun$kafka$tools$ConsumerOffsetChecker$$processTopic$1.apply(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:89)
    at
scala.collection.mutable.ResizableArray$class.foreach(ResizableArray.scala:59)
    at scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.foreach(ArrayBuffer.scala:47)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$.kafka$tools$ConsumerOffsetChecker$$processTopic(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:88)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$$anonfun$main$3.apply(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:153)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$$anonfun$main$3.apply(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:153)
    at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:318)
    at
kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker$.main(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala:152)
    at kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker.main(ConsumerOffsetChecker.scala)