kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hodges <hodg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Summit Meetups
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 13:56:51 GMT
Hi Neha,

Thanks so much to you and the Kafka team for putting together the meetup.
 It was very nice and gave people from out of town like us the ability to
join in person.

We are the guys from Pearson Education and we talked a little about
supplying some details on some of our use cases with respect to atomicity
of source systems eventing data and persisting locally.  Should we just
post to the list or is there somewhere else we should send these details?

Thanks again!
Jonathan