kafka-users mailing list archives

From Joel Koshy <jjkosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: offset commit api
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 22:16:41 GMT
Weide, 0.8.1.1 does not support offsets storage in Kafka. The brokers
do support offset commit requests/fetches but simply forward to
ZooKeeper - you can issue the offset commit and fetch requests to any
broker. Kafka-backed consumer offsets is currently in trunk and will
be released in 0.8.2.

Thanks,

Joel