kafka-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Compton <d...@danielcompton.net>
Subject Re: Graceful shutdown without using jmx
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 23:08:04 GMT
Hi Jongyoul

If you did want to set the JMX Port on startup, you could do this by
setting the JMX_PORT environment variable when starting the server. Here is
how we do it. We've put this into it's own script file.

env JMX_PORT=8110 $KAFKA_HOME/bin/kafka-server-start.sh
$KAFKA_HOME/config/server.properties > $KAFKA_HOME/logs/ksvr-start.log 2>&1
&