kafka-users mailing list archives

From Bhavesh Mistry <mistry.p.bhav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enforcing Network Bandwidth Quote with New Java Producer
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:58:33 GMT
Hi Jun,

So If I set the "*metrics.sample.window.ms
<http://metrics.sample.window.ms>*" to 1 minute, I will be able to get
compression bytes count per minute.  Which one should I be using from
following ?

		"outgoing-byte-rate", //The average number of outgoing bytes sent
per second to all servers.
		"byte-rate", //Rate Per seconds

Thanks,

Bhavesh