kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ben Drees <ben.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j dir?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 21:24:52 GMT
Hi,

I had trouble with this as well.  The version of Kafka I'm running insists
on using 'kafka/logs', so I create a soft link from there to the desired
destination directory:

# kafka scripts hard-code the logs dir, so point that path to where we want
the logs to be.
ln -s $STREAM_BUFFER_LOGS_DIR kafka/logs

-Ben