kafka-users mailing list archives

From "hi" <995174...@qq.com>
Subject One question about "New Producer Configs"
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 02:51:01 GMT
Dear sir or madam,

    There is one question when I'm using Kafka:
    From the "documentation:New Producer Configs" ,I get that acks=n means the number of acknowledgments
the producer requires the leader to have received before considering a request complete. But
why can the producer  send messages successfully when I use the  Producer API‍ and  the
acks is set to 2 (the number of partitions is 3 but there is only one partition‍ can work)?

Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Genlong Wang
‍

‍‍‍