kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Orelowitz, David" <david.orelow...@baml.com>
Subject Which consumer to use with Kafka 0.8.2-beta
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:57:07 GMT
We are upgrading to 0.8.2 and have rewritten our producer using the new org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer
which works great.

Should we also convert the consumers to use org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.KafkaConsumer.java
or wait for 0.9.3 for the new consumer client.

Thanks,
David

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions
available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message.