kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankitm.j...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Kafka replication factor mode
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 18:01:36 GMT
Hi All,

I have two nodes kafka cluster and using replication factor 2. If both the node is running,
then i am able to push data, but if any nodes goes down, then getting exception. I explored
and found that, the default replication factor mode is quorum, means at least (f+1) node must
be available in a cluster if you have 2f+1 replication.

Please suggest the configuration to change the replication mode from quorum to plain one (data
will insert even only leader will available).

Regards,
Ankit

or interference.