kafka-users mailing list archives

From Zijing Guo <alter...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Apache Spark broadcast error: Error sending message as driverActor is null [message = UpdateBlockInfo(BlockManagerId
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:12:44 GMT
HiI'm using Apache Spark 1.1.0 and I'm currently having issue with broadcast method. So when
I call broadcast function on a small dataset to a 5 nodes cluster, I experiencing the "Error sending message as driverActor is null"
after broadcast the variables several times (apps running under jboss).

Any help would be appreciate.ThanksEdwin