kafka-users mailing list archives

From Sa Li <sal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no space left error
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 20:00:00 GMT
the complete error message:

-su: cannot create temp file for here-document: No space left on device
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Insufficient space for shared memory file:
   /tmp/hsperfdata_root/19721
Try using the -Djava.io.tmpdir= option to select an alternate temp location.
[2015-01-06 19:50:49,244] FATAL  (kafka.Kafka$)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: conf (No such file or directory)
        at kafka.utils.Utils$.loadProps(Utils.scala:144)
        at kafka.Kafka$.main(Kafka.scala:34)

--

Alec Li