kafka-users mailing list archives

From Scott Chapman <sc...@woofplanet.com>
Subject Re: dumping JMX data
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 21:42:44 GMT
While I appreciate all the suggestions on other JMX related tools, my
question is really about the JMXTool included in and documented in Kafka
and how to use it to dump all the JMX data. I can get it to dump some
mbeans, so i know my config is working. But what I can't seem to do (which
is described in the documentation) is to dump all attributes of all objects.

Please, anyone using it have any experience it that might be able to help
me?

Thanks in advance!